As an OEM of electrical distribution equipment, ABB knows power delivery systems inside and out…from the substation to the power panel. Whatever power delivery challenge you face, trust ABB expertise and experience to deliver a high-quality structured system on schedule and within budget.
Our global network of over 60 repair facilities and 1,000+ field engineers and technicians brings quality products and services, strong project management expertise, and broad multi-vendor service offerings:
- Power system upgrades and retrofits
- Breaker and relay testing services
- Load flow, harmonic and protective relay studies
- Substation design/build/repair
- Custom panel design and build
- 24/7/365 emergency services & parts support
- Electrical safety training
- Onsite or in-shop repair services for electrical equipment
- Preventive maintenance and service agreements
ABB is dedicated to increasing your output and enhancing your profitability, tailoring the solutions for your application and budget through:
- Proven Experience. ABB has a proven record of on-time completion, while finishing at or below original project budget. You will be served by ABB Field Service engineers – not a subcontractor.
- Risk Sharing. Transferring project risk from the end user to ABB, eliminating costly scope creep and schedule changes.
- Flexibility. Design flexibility is maintained to ensure all technical needs are met.
- Resource Utilization. Engaging qualified ABB resources allows customer engineers to work on other tasks.
- High Reliability. Extending life and improving the reliability of existing electrical systems and protection of critical loads.
- Long Term Support. Maintaining the facility after energization, realizing a high level of reliability, while reducing operating costs with a contractual service agreement.
- Safety. Innovative techniques and products for mitigating arc flash hazards and analyzing waveforms helps keep your equipment and team out of harm’s way.
- Large Global Presence. Brings a strong, experienced local staff almost anywhere in the nation or on the planet.
- Real-world Applications. Dedicated professionals have developed solutions across heavy industry and commercial applications, in multiple facets of their businesses (e.g., capital, water, power).
- Analog to Digital Protective Relay Conversion
- Custom Electrical Control and Protection Systems
- Network of Capabilities
- PowerBreak* II in a PowerBreak* I Retrofill Solution for Fixed Mount Designs
- PowerBreak* II in a PowerBreak* I Retrofill Solution for Fixed and Draw-out Designs
- Power Delivery Systems
- Power Systems Studies
- Start-up & Commissioning Services
- Switchgear Services